Thursday, June 19, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Today's throwback is wicker park willows which was one of two pieces painted during the Live Art Show last year at Studio 659. The other sold. This one has been out of my studio recently and was hung on the corner hutch door knobs. Which we never use. I mean there's stuff in there, that we never use. Except that I recently put our dinner plates in there (which we also never use - because, really, we're kind of a paper plate family.) And we've suddenly had to use them a lot, which requires taking down the painting to get in and out of the hutch, and it's kind of a hassle. My husband has asked that I find a better place to put this piece. Maybe you have a better place  for this, like in your own home or office? 

wicker park willows, acrylic on canvas, 10" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment