|monoprint:first try, painted in.|
|third try, painted in, monoprint|
|This is the plate post printing the above image.|
|. This is pre-printing.|
Next up was linoleum block print, or linocut for short. I did take some good in progress pics and posted about it earlier in the week here.
Next up: some more experimenting! I have a plan for a multi-color lino (probably) multiple edition project based on the work I did this week. Another foam tray project, if for no other reason than to document it better than I did. And I've discovered not only paper lithography but aluminum foil lithography - although these will require some extra supplies like oil based ink.