Sunday, July 6, 2014

in the studio

This week was spent on just one painting. And while I try to post artwork everyday, I always feel like it gets a little boring to keep looking at the same piece day after day. I mean for all of you on the interwebs. I'm not bored. Usually.

So this week, I put together a little clip of the current painting, future wishes, or the road less traveled.

  


See? it really did change. I am not quite happy with the mountain tops. I was and then wasn't and have to decide sort of which direction they are heading. So look for that change next week. And this should be knocked out next week and I can start on something else. Right after I order more stretcher bars, or possibly reclaim some more canvases. I am out of room. Studio Independence Sale ends today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment