Thursday, September 20, 2012

ATC: Day 20

acrylic and ink on watercolor paper. I know, you can't really see the ink. I sketched this out in ink and planned to watercolor over it, but found a few minutes and got out some acrylics. This was the last watercolor card I had. The rest will be on canvas paper cards, unless I get to the store to buy that last pack for #31-40 and I change my mind...


The ATC is an artist trading card and this project is a challenge issued by Susan Henshaw's Art Challenge. 30 Artists, 30 Days, 30 ATCs. The links .... I am still posting on pinterest. You can also follow Kim Clanton and Teri Partridge on their blogs. Lynette K. Waters-Whitesell, Susan Henshaw, and Leslie Lambert are both posting albums on facebook.


Don't forget! Tomorrow is the last day to register for the good karma giveaway by signing up for my mailing list! (right over there ->->->)

No comments:

Post a Comment