Sunday, September 22, 2013

in the studio

I still haven't managed to get back to drawing. Still working through #art365 landscapes to finish out twitter's #paintseptember.  All these new pieces will be able to refresh the Intimate Persuasions show at Paul Henry's Art Gallery, for the closing in November. And I still need to pick one to send off to the twitter art exhibit. These are all 4" x 6" so that I can choose from one of them for that. And while I'm not displeased with all of this, I feel like things are on hold. 

fall is coming

early oaks

autumn fields

fall prairie, afternoon

variations on a theme: fall prairie

equinox


This coming week I also have some art swapping to do at local venues. history repeats will likely be coming down from Intrigue Spa and something will be going up in a new business in Griffith. Still working on what exactly that will be. Either pastels from the Gary show or maybe new paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment