Monday, August 11, 2014

in the studio

This week...still working on the same pieces as last week. But spent most of the weekend (and into this morning) working on google's open studio. It's been a little glitchy. Capital letters aren't allowed in the web address, but the error message says only that the address must exceed six characters. And my name totally exceeds six characters. And then the poorly situated publish button. Which I didn't even know I was looking for... So here's the first exhibit: the work I have at Uptown Evolution. I'm not exactly sure where I'll be going with open gallery, but I'm thinking it might be cool for the postcardswap.



A small note: the cover photo can be a google street capture. This might be something I choose for another brick and mortar location. I did not to do it with this exhibit, because Uptown Evolution is a new shop and google's got old street views.

No comments:

Post a Comment