Sunday, April 13, 2014

in the studio

This was a pretty quiet week in the studio. I finished up, with minor changes, the two wips I had from last week. Stretched a new canvas, did some quick sketches, and wired a bunch of canvases - tomorrow is delivery day!

new growth has a new title: burgeoning. It feels much better. I need signed pics of these but we're out of daylight and my camera battery's dead. I have signed these on the back, but I have fingerprinted them on the lower right front. These shots are un-fingerprinted.


burgeoning, acrylic, 16" x 16"

a new start, acrylic, 16" x 16"
I had some questions about scale this week. So while I had a bunch of work in my living room, where there was more room for wiring, I took some pics of the work on my mantel. This was my favorite: waiting for a change and uncharted territory. There is a 18" ruler between them.



Next week's in the studio post will be delayed because of the holiday weekend. Enjoy if you are celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment