Sunday, December 15, 2013

in the studio

This has been a slow week for art making. I even got lazy about photographing and posting. oops. I finished up where is it? (I think. I'm letting it sit for a bit.)


And I started I am my own worst enemy. This title may get shortened, by the time it is done. I don't know what that UR in the corner was part of, but I always think BUTTER. I know butter doesn't end in -ur but that's what it makes me think of. Maybe it's just the color. I'm hoping at this point to leave a lot of the UR in the finished piece.


Also this week, the postcard swap was relaunched! Already there are artists signed up in 11 states! You can join, too! This was lots of fun to see unfold and a great chance to "meet" lots of artists. Join here  or follow along with the #postcardswap hashtag.

No comments:

Post a Comment