Monday, March 30, 2015

in the studio

A slightly delayed, but better late than never post. This week got a whole lot of artwork out of my studio, and yet it's still so full? Early on in the week I took the rest of the work to Nido Bianco. They now have 20 pieces of printmaking and paintings. 


Friday was the delivery and install for Landscape's Language at the Towle Theater. How amazing to see all of this work framed and up on the wall! I am so excited about this show. The work will be up through June but the artist reception is May 1st, to coordinate with opening night of the performance Next Thing You Know



Friday night was the opening reception for Randy Buvala at Paul Henry's. Some really great work there. That show will be up to the end of May. If you are local go get yourself there to see it. Saturday was the art group meeting for SeenUnseen. Good things will be coming out of this and I feel so lucky to have been invited to be a part of it. After that I went over to Nido Bianco for a bit for their opening weekend and got to meet a number of the other artists showing there. What a really positive atmosphere is there. It just feels good to be there.

Up next, I need to actually start working on my piece for SeenUnseen and then get to the 100 painting challenge, too. I have a delivery to Hammond Art Center for The Trap. Wednesday this week is my talk for South Lake Artist Co-Op about the residency and the grant. And also Wednesday is the beginning of the 10% for autism pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment