Tuesday, February 17, 2015

postcardswap #4 (part 1)

We had 27 artists for this swap, many I know in real life, some I know online only, and some I don't know at all. The premise of this project is to connect a bunch of artists from all over with other artists. Each participant sends out a postcard sized piece of artwork and receives one in return. Artist names are links to their websites/blog/facebook page etc. Please check out the rest of their artwork and connect with them!


Joe Gonzalez



Jerry Shawback

Nick Biancardi


Ann Lessner

Gary L. Price



Leslie Lambert

Many thanks to these great artists for joining this round! There will be additional blog posts with more of the artwork coming up and links will be added here.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I love this project so much! I never know what we're going to get to see. It's a lot like Christmas morning for me.

      Delete