Sunday, February 16, 2014

in the studio

This has been a really good week. I mean, just, WOW!


crystalline, gouache, 4" x 6" SOLD

aurora. gouache, 6" x 6" SOLD

winter morning, wicker park, gouache, 4" x 6"

dissolution, gouache, 4" x 6"

afternoon prairie, gouache, 4" x 6"

willow, gouache, 4" x 6"
As much as I am enjoying these gouaches, I am itching to do some bigger gestural work and I just don't have the space to do it right now. (My lousy studio assistant really needs to get things in order. I can barely walk through my art room right now.) But I did just order some new supplies, more gouache, more paper - including some yupo, which I've never tried and some stretcher bars. So bigger things are on the horizon. Until all that arrives, there will be more little #art365 landscapes, although some of them may be more abstract than others...

forked trunk, gouache, 4" x 4"

This week: The COLD show at Sip is coming down and new work will be delivered for their next show DRIFT: #art365 coming and going there. Friday is the opening at Merge, where consideration and before are both included.

No comments:

Post a Comment