Sunday, February 2, 2014

in the studio

This week more #art365 landscapes. I really am enjoying the gouache.  Eventually I will get around to ordering some stretcher bars and get on with some larger paintings.

warmer thoughts, gouache, 4" x 6" #postcardswap

sunrise westward, gouache, 4" x 6" SOLD

sunrise, gouache, 4" x 6" SOLD

sunrise eastward, gouache, 4" x 6" SOLD

hidden yew, gouache, 4" x 6"

the warm up, gouache, 4" x 4"

The top image was sent off this week for the #postcardswap. It is on its way to a new home! And the next three were sold within a day of posting them on facebook, and with a backup sale to boot! If only it was always so easy to sell work!

This coming week I will be at Live Art at Studio 659 on Friday night. There will be lots of artists creating work during the reception, which must be completed and hung by 9 pm. I participated last year and it was lots of fun. You can see lots of pics (of me painting!) from last year in Wes Bushby's blog post here and the work I created in my post here.

Next week I'll post the first installment of the #postcardswap. The ones I've seen so far are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment