Saturday, February 16, 2013

#art365 : January's burnt prairie

I know, it's not January. But I've been diligently working on this #art365 project and I haven't missed a day yet. Even when I was sick, I still managed to do something. I am tweeting these and pinning these and I started posting them on my website and to google+ (which by the way, I really like. I did not jump on the g+ bandwagon when it started, but I'm there now and it is full of artists! I am a little bit in heaven there.) You'll notice facebook is missing, I've been divvying up what posts where. 

But I have been ignoring my blog, even though I was supposed to be posting  regularly here. oops. So I thought I would share a couple of my favorite #art365 pieces from January. There is a prairie preserve not far from my house which gets alternately mowed and burnt at the end of the season, in order to keep it prairie. 

1.12.13 prairie edge (kennedy and main) acrylic on paper, 4.75" x 6.25"

1.11.13 burnt prairie (kennedy avenue) acrylic on paper 6.25" x 4.75"

1.20.13 burnt prairie (main street, highland) acrylic on paper 4.75" x 6.25"

1.21.13 a dusting, acrylic on paper 4.75" x 6.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment