Sunday, May 31, 2015

in the studio

These posts have become really infrequent because I've been working on a project I can't share yet. Possibly next week.

detail, seenUNseen project

Out of the studio, a lot is happening. This week I updated works at Paul Henry's. There are now nine collages there which have never been shown before. I delivered heartland work on Wednesday which was installed for a Dyer Arts Visionaries show. The Friday reception was very successful and I sold two pieces. The heartland show will be up for about 2 months. I entered two juried shows, and I stopped the opening of the Giant Monsters Show at Paul Henry's to support a bunch of local artists. 

And something big is in the works. But that's a secret for now, too. Next week's in the studio should be less vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment