Sunday, December 21, 2014

in the studio

This week... a continuation of small interiors and landscapes.

12.17.14 ink and gouache

12.16.14 gouache

12.18.14 gouache (text)

12.19.14 gouache
Also this week, I had another papermaking feedback session, which went very well. We also swapped art, so I now have another piece by Gregg Hertzlieb in my collection. My husband set up a door on some sawhorses for Gregg's visit and it made such an enormous desk. I don't know why I balked at that idea previously. That will be getting moved into my studio later. Out of the studio - I delivered work for January's Members Only exhibit at Studio 659. And got word that several paintings sold from both Paul Henry's and Thaddeus C. Gallery. So I treated myself to this piece by Richard Kooyman

No comments:

Post a Comment